The word panchakarma is comprising of two words namely Pancha and Karma. Pancha means five and Karma means therapy.
The five methods or procedures(panchakarma) are the elimination of vitiated doshas from the body. They are:
- VAMANA KARMA (EMESIS THERAPY) Panchakarma Treatments
- VIRECHANA KARMA (PURGATION THERAPY)
- ANUVASANA VASTI KARMA (UNCTUOUS ENEMA THERAPY)
- NIROOHA VASTI KARMA (DECOCTION ENEMA THERAPY)
- NASYA KARMA (ERRHSINE THERAPY) Before doing this Panchakarma procedures a physician has to consider the strength, age, sex, disease condition, constitution etc., of the patient
Benefits of panchakarma:
- The vitiated doshas will be eliminated from the body through the elementary tract
- The power of digestion and metabolism is enhanced.
- Diseases are cured and health is restored
- The senses faculties , mind, intelligence and complexion becomes clear.
- Gains strength.
- The individual will not be affected by old age and lives long healthily.
- Rejuvenates the body.
- Prevents diseases in the body. Increases power of Immunity.
- Nourishes the body.
- Revitalises the nervous system. we are offering all these Panchakarma treatments along with specialised Kerala treatments like Dhara, Pizhichil, Navarakizhi, Abhyangam, Sirovasthi, Kizhi, Talapothichil, Kativasthi etc.
Dhara is a method of Kerala special treatment evolved from the genius of the medical tradition here. Many such distinctive and excellent form of treatments, not practised in the other parts of India are conducted by Kerala Physicians.
A continuous stream of medicated warm oil / herbal decoctions / medicated milk/ buttermilk is poured onto the forehead for 45 to 90 minutes. This procedure often induces a mental state similar to a trance, which creates profound relaxation of the mind and body. It deeply relaxes and revitalises the central nervous system. Shirodhara gives the best results when taken after an Abhyanga.
Dhara is good for all ailments. Changing the liquid as per the Dosha condition, with necessary alterations in the procedure, is useful to alleviate any Dosha.
Benefits: Strengthens the central nervous system reduces stress, hyper tension and anxiety It is also prescribed in clinical conditions like epilepsy, diabetic neuropathy, paralysis etc
Pizhichil is a procedure developed in Kerala, which gives the effects of both Snehana and Swedana. It is considered as one among the Keraleeya Panchakarma Techniques. Medicated oil is poured onto the body in continuous streams while being gently massaged by four therapists for 45 to 90 minutes. It is extremely soothing and relaxing. It acts as a free radical scavenger, toning, strengthening and deeply rejuvenating the whole body.
Benefits: Increases vitality and body immunity. A soothing and relaxing procedure Prescribed in clinical conditions like paraplegia, hemiplegia and other Vata dominant ailments
Abhyangam. A whole body massage with specific herbal oils to nourish and revitalise the body tissues (Dhatus) and to allow the toxins to be removed from the cells. Abhyanga has much deeper and more far reaching effects than an ordinary massage using mineral oils and lotions. Abhyanga achieves deepest healing effects by naturally harmonising body, mind and spirit. This massage is performed symmetrically by two therapists for one hour and is usually followed by a medicated steam bath (Sweda).
Benefits: Rejuvenates the whole body Beautifies the skin and delays ageing. Reduces stress and induces soundslee
In this process specially prepared warm medicated oil is kept over the lower back with a herbal paste boundary. This treatment lasts for 45 to 60 minutes
Benefits: Relieves pain. Indicated in low back-ache, spinal disorders etc.
Kizhi Herbal leaves / powders are applied to the whole body in boluses with hot medicated oils for 45 minutes per day for a period of 7 to 14 days
Benefits: Relieves pain and oedema. Indicated in arthritis, spondylosis, low back ache etc. Good results in sports injury
Ayurveda Panchakarma Therapy Treatment
- Massage with Nasyakarma
- Massage with Elakizhi +Oil vasthi
- Massage with Njavara kizhi+Kashaya vasthi
- Massage with Sirodhara
- Oil Dhara
- Thakra Dhara
- Sheera Dhara
- Massage with Pizhicil
Terms & Conditions
- Herbal preparations are provided and depend on individual body condition
- Treatment Detailed Consultation and determining the Basic Body Type on arrival
- Minimum duration of stay and treatment is seven days
- Two treatments may vary depending on the response of the body towards the
Sessions of Treatment Programs on each day
- Special diet for Anti-Obesity programs
The Taste of IndiaIs a Brothers concept unveils unique South Indian veg. foods and dishes and a majority are taken from traditional South Indian culinary. It can be not so easy to inform with a brief description and there are a lot of delicious foods and dishes are in the list to satisfy every South Indian aspirant.
The Ayurveda Cuisines are very specially prepared as per the intentions of Vaidays (Ayurveda doctor’s) and these foods and dishes are purely vegetarian and with meditative power, which will be helpful to get relief from diseases. The Ayurveda cuisines from Brothers enlarges the relevant awareness or avoiding foods only to feel tasty, but eateries should have include with sufficient nutrients.
Facilities & Amenites
- Laptop usage on demand
- Room to room calling
- Porter assistance with 24 hour reception service
- Information about local region, weather etc.
- Foreign Money change